Rio Rondo Resins
and Various Artists
We accept submissions from both artists and owners of photos of our resins that other artists have painted and finished. Please note that we only add new pictures/artists to the galleries a bit sporadically, so don't get all worried if it doesn't show up right away. (Generally speaking, the galleries are updated every few months in batches.)
However, you can help "speed" the process along with these basic guidelines regarding the photos you send:
- .JPG images only
- Image sizes up to 600 pixels wide
- 72 dpi
- 1 to 5 images per sculpture, please, or 1-2 images per tack item.
- If you have a good image-editing program (such as photoshop), and a wee bit of graphical skill... consider saving the image out as an "optimized" .jpg file... to conserve file size. We've found a .jpg output setting of about "60" to work pretty well in most cases.
- If you like, you can add "credits" information into the image itself (such as artist, photographer, website, etc.) Please see some of the various examples in our galleries for ideas!
- Yes, we do accept images of customized versions of our open resin editions.
- In your email, please indicate the painting/finishing artist or tackmaker's name. You can submit photos on behalf of an artist..although please have their consent!
We continue to add to our Galleries of painted resins produced by Rio Rondo and our Tackmakers Gallery, as we feel it has become a valuable reference for many hobbyists. If you've got pictures to share, please consider having them added!
Images presented here are the property of and retain copyrights of their original holders. (We do not claim copyright on any images not our own.)