We are currently offering the carbide scrapers in two configurations:
- A set of six precision ground carbide tips and a collet tipped handle to hold them securely, in a snap-top plastic box that will keep them from harm when they aren't in use.
- One CS01 (straight split, round ended, like the one on the left in the picture below) carbide tip, and one CSH18 collet tipped handle. This will include an upgrade coupon so that you can upgrade to the full set without having to purchase another CS01 tip and CSH18 handle.
CS101--Single Scraper & Handle--$14.50
- Scraper Upgrade Set (for persons purchasing an individual CS101) including the 5 other tips and snap-top plastic box etc.
- Extra Handles-- aluminum-bodied handles with collet tip, holds 1/8" shanks securely.
These are very useful for holding dremel tips, needle files, drill bits, and anything else that has a 1/8" shank.
- Scraper Tips-- Tips may be purchased individually.CS01--#1 Scraper Tip--$9.75
CS02--#2 Scraper Tip--$9.75
CS03b--#3b Scraper Tip--$9.75
CS04--#4 Scraper Tip--$9.75
CS05--#5 Scraper Tip--$9.75
CS06--#6 Scraper Tip--$9.75
|Rio Home Page||Product & Site Index||Place An Order|
©1997-2010 Rio Rondo