The Arabian Park Horse is a beautifully detailed, sculptural depiction of an arabian horse in an elegant trotting pose.
Each copy has been hand finished and painted in oils by the original sculpting artist, Carol Williams.
This edition also features steel limb armatures, and a removable marble base. Markings and details are skillfully applied in acrylics.
Please enjoy our viewing gallery of finished pieces.
As of May 1, 2004, this edition has been completed and is closed.
PLEASE NOTE: The copies of this edition shown here have already been sold and are not available for purchase.
The Arabian Park Horse Limited Edition includes a total of 125 numbered pieces, and an additional 5 Artists Proofs, (plus four extra copies). In the course of producing this edition, a number of changes occurred since the initial release in Fall of 1993.
To date, this piece has an unusual history in how it has been produced, and you might wish to check out some of the details of the story....
- Phase 1
Copies produced exclusively in house by the sculpting artist, which include issue numbers 1-38, and Artist's Proofs I-III.
- Phase 2
Issue numbers 39-125, and Artist's Proofs IV and V, with casting services provided by Randy Buckler/Resins by Randy.
- Of the 4 extra copies, one was customized but never completed, one was given away as a gift, and one is broken/incomplete, and the last is retained as a proof by the caster. A handful of "partial" casts exist, mostly in the form of "heads".
- The artist has retained four copies, AP I, #1, #123 and #125. All other numbered copies have been sold.
Breakdowns For The Entire Edition
(Based on total number of 130 pieces)
- Chestnut - 39 (4 Tobiano, 5 Sabino)
- Bay - 38 (8 Tobiano)
- Grey - 18
- Rose Grey - 9
- Palomino - 8 (3 Tobiano)
- Buckskin - 7 (4 Tobiano)
- Black - 6 (2 Tobiano)
- Silver - 2
- Champagne - 2
- Roan - 1
- 31 Featured Mohair Manes & Tails
- 99 Featured Sculpted Manes & Tails
Thank you to all the wonderful customers who made this edition possible!